Wednesday 3 August 2016

OMG - why have I only just discovered this?

Don't get me wrong. I love Love LOVE the big brand nail polishes. There is nothing wrong with them. However, I'm on a quest to find indie polishes. In particular, Australian indie polishes. And I'm excited to say I've not had to look long or hard to find a brilliant indie polish - Bella Belle (who, I believe, are located in the same are as me!). They also do a lot of local markets - so you can either order online and pick up in person, or check them out at the next market.

I picked up the two colours (as featured in the photo) - Grey Is The New Black (from their thermal collection) and Raspberry Beret (from their A|W16 collection).  

I've done a few swatches and nail art designs with the colours (images to come - I'm just waiting for a sunny day to take photos!) - and they are amazing to use. You get an opaque coverage in two coats. The polish itself is smooth and creamy and has a good consistency.


TAKEN FROM THEIR WEBSITE:
'...Our polishes are hand made with love in our Melbourne studio. They are '5 FREE' which means they are free of 5 BIG nasties... Formaldehyde, Toluene, Camphor, TSF Resin & DPB. They are vegan friendly & cruelty free...


So, if you are wanting to venture in to the world of indie polish, I highly recommend Bella Belle. You can check out their online store HERE.

Have you used this brand? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment